“We value each child for who they are and prepare them for who they can be.”
Our school is a place where everyone is treated equally, encouraged and respected. We believe that all children should be able to achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. We are committed to our school being a safe and inclusive place where learning is nurtured and encouraged in a happy, caring and fun environment. We all work for our school to be a happy place where good behaviour is expected and all children enjoy their educational journey.
At Whitefield we believe in nothing but the best!
- To value everyone equally in an inclusive environment
- To value, listen to and act upon the voice and views of our children.
- To take a positive approach to developing the self confidence and self esteem of all the children at our school.
- To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds and the ability to question and argue rationally.
- To provide a curriculum which is creative, broadly based, relevant and meets the needs of individual children.
- To bring out the best in children at our school and support the development of life skills for a successful future.
- To ensure the development and consolidation of basic skills in Literacy and Mathematics
- To allow each child the opportunity to meet their potential in happy, caring and fun surroundings, promoting high standards for all.
- To create a stimulating and challenging environment which is supportive, secure and caring.
- To create a school community in which children, parents, teachers and governors work together for the common good and for the provision of “Nothing But the Best” for every child at Whitefield.
- To help pupils understand the world they live in and our part in the local, national and global community.
- To listen to and value the views of parents and to work in partnership with them. To enable all members of the school community to participate in aspects of school life.
- To encourage Care, Connection and Confidence.