Details of the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) can be found on the Liverpool Council website. We will ask parents to fill in a form to check if they are eligible for EYPP.
At Whitefield Early Years Pupil Premium is used to support the children’s development through helping them
- Enjoy extra resources and equipment.
- Enjoy a range of new play, learning and activity experiences.
- Prepare for starting school.
Specifically this year we have used the EYPP to provide
- Early TalkBoost language programme to help the children further develop their language skills
- Improved outdoor provision to support development of children’s learning
- Annual visit from Acorn Farm to give your child new experiences.
- Using Forest School to develop confidence, communication skills and physical development of children.
- Wider use of Ipads in the Early Years
- Makaton training for EYFS staff